Abstract & Scholarships
Abstract submission for IANCON 2017 is Closed.
Guidelines for abstract submission – IANCON 2017
- You can submit only one abstract.
- Title should not exceed 60 characters.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- IAN / AINA members (including Life Members, Associate Members and Life Associate Members) can submit abstracts.
- The first author will be the main contact for all correspondence about the presentation.
- Only one submission as first author is allowed.
- All Presentations or abstracts must be in English language.
- Fill appropriate topic related to your presentation.
- All Submissions will be acknowledged by email.
- By submission of an Abstract, the author transfers copyrights ownership to the IAN for publications. The IAN reserves the right to reproduce the abstract/ presentation made in conference in print or electronic media.
- The committee will review the Abstracts and the acceptance notification will reach the presenting author by July 31, 2017.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to allocate a session time or change the presentation type.
Note: Full time neurologists/Students of DM (Neurology) or DNB Neurology will have to provide their permanent/temporary IAN Membership number (obtained after applying online for membership at www.ian.net.in/membership.php at the time of submitting abstracts. All others may write to Secretary IAN at firstname.lastname@example.org for obtaining details and permission.
Instructions for Abstract Content:
- Figures tables and graphs should not be included.
- Use generic names of drugs only.
- No references may be included in the abstract.